You are responsible for everything that happens in your life. Learn to accept total responsibility for yourself. If you do not manage yourself, then you are letting others have control of your Life. These tips will help “you” manage “you.”
Here is a list of things that help you in self management and which will in turn lead you to the path of success: –
1. Look at every new opportunity as an exciting and new-life experience.
- 2. Be a professional who exhibits self-confidence and self-assurance in your potential to complete any task.
- 3. Agree with yourself in advance that you will have a good attitude toward the upcoming task.
- 4. Frequently ask, “Is what I am doing right now moving me toward my goals?”
- 5. Do it right the first time and you will not have to take time later to fix it.
- 6. Accept responsibility for your job successes and failures. Do not look for a scapegoat.
- 7. Do not view things you do as a “job.” View all activities as a challenge.
- 8. Use your subconscious mind by telling it to do what you do want. Instead of telling yourself, “I can’t do that very well,” say, “I can do this very well.”
- 9. Give yourself points for completing tasks on your “to-do” list in priority order. When you reach 10 points, reward yourself.
- 10. Practice your personal beliefs. It may be helpful each morning to take 15 minutes to gather your thoughts and say a prayer.
- 11. Make a commitment to show someone a specific accomplishment on a certain date. The added urgency will help you feel motivated to have it done.
- 12. Practice self-determination, wanting to do it for yourself.
- 13. Believe that you can be what you want to be.
- 14. Never criticize yourself as having a weakness. There is no such thing. You are only talking about a present undeveloped skill or part of yourself that if you so chose, you can change. You do not have any weakness, only untapped potential.
- 15. Be pleasant all the time-no matter what the situation.
- 16. Challenge yourself to do things differently than you have in the past. It provides new ideas and keeps you interested.
- 17. Talk to yourself. A self-talk using positive affirmation is something that is common among all great achievers. They convince themselves that they can accomplish their goals.
- 18. Create your own “motivation board” by putting up notes of things you need to do on a bulletin board or special wall space. It is an easily visible way to see what you need to work on. When an item is done, remove the note. Also keep your goals listed and pictured on your board.
- 19. Stay interested in what you are doing. Keep looking for what is interesting in your work. Change your perspective and look at it as someone outside your job would.
- 20 .Establish personal incentives and rewards to help maintain your own high enthusiasm and performance level.
Hope this will help you for self managenent and motivation.
Be Happy , Keep Happy.
MBAhotspot.com l Free MBA Projects Downloads l Free Online Project download l MBA Finance l Marketing l HR